Home Forums Competitions and Awards And so we would draw our Runescape gold

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chenyuhan 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

chenyuhan
    Participant

And so we would draw our Runescape gold match characters and it was pretty cool. It evolved from there. Nonetheless, it’s really weird to think that RuneScape began my art career.

And it was just really fun to see different artists on social media sharing their job. And that I wanted in on this fun. I believed that was really cool. How I had been inspired by people too. And it would be a dream to inspire other people to pick up a pencil. Thus, just how long have you been producing artwork for? I think over 10 decades. But I think I started posting in 2015. That’s when I started doing rough artwork, because as a beginning artist you don’t always produce the pieces that are complete.

It is just an array of sketches I made. And you get more patient with it and you start to develop the abilities to Buy OSRS gold make a piece that is complete. The character and the background, and maybe some monsters in there. Thus, yeah. I’ve grown over time. It is really amazing. It’s been an wonderful ride. I imagine. Do you find that RuneScape’s preferable style, so it is being simplisticpolygon? Do you believe that gives freedom to be creative in all this to you?

Oh that’s an excellent question. I’m an artist for both variations of the game, and I’ve been enjoying putting more and more detail into the RuneScape 3 layouts, because they have been getting more detailed. And it has been challenging for me. But when I started doing Old School art, it was a challenge since you can’t always tell if something was a patch of fur or a rock to interpret a few of the contours.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.