They can start by sending a completed product on discharge.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Weiweismart 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Weiweismart
    Participant

I avoided New Horizons due to the update scheme, and the Animal Crossing Items issues people are having with it because are almost vindicating. Nobody should dislike playing Animal Crossing if they’re going into it with a relaxed mind, so it still sucks to see people disappointed with it, but I recommend New Leaf instead. Even with its Welcome Amiibo expansion (that is currently on the cartridge for new carts), the match wasn’t in upgrade hell and has been more or less finish on day one.

Bonus, there’s no durability or other Minecraft-like mechanics. However, you lose the candy map-making abilities…

THe product is already complete on release. This game wasn’t in development for decades for nothing. And I am not someone who is likely to move against Aya Kyogoku considering just how much she adored AC on New Leaf and now on New Horizons as manager, to the point at which she had been promoted a year at Nintendo as manager in area of Nogami (manufacturer of Splatoon/AC) who was also promoted.

The updates feel like they are only means to deliver and maintain interest on the game for years and years, and that’s doing well considering the way the game keep selling months and months after it originally released. If word of mouth against it was so powerful, would it retain selling like it does after all those months? I don’t know, feel quite odd to me.

Easter and other holidays are not on the cheap Animal Crossing Bells cartridge, locked behind updates. Other developments and bug-fixes came with the updates.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.