On top of restricting the Opals and GOATs to cards that really deserve them in a

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Weiweismart 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Weiweismart
    Participant

It is unnecessary time wasted for both my opponent and myself. THE 2K MT AMOUNT OF GALAXY OPALS (THE REAL ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM). There are 281 opals in the end of NBA 2K21. There were 91 last year. The entire participant cards moved from 1,861 into 1,945 so whereas the overall cards shifted showed a 4 percent increase, the highest tiered card revealed a 208 percent increase. That is way unbalanced. This 281 opals signify 229 different players with opals (so 52 players needed multiple opals) and comprise cards which evo to opal but not those who DD to opal.

On top of restricting the Opals and GOATs to cards that really deserve them in actual life, they also will need to revamp the tiering system to better space the cards out so there are not 281 jammed to precisely the exact same tier, with little to differentiate them other than a Sherlock Holmes level of investigation into their stats/badges. This tiering system allows the very same tiers to be dispersed over 100 positions as opposed to the 33 currently in operation (68-99) so there is that much variant to play with to properly evaluate cards.

I suggest attributes inform ratings, but also badges. So the badges could be weighted by their position (Bronze, Gold, Silver, HOF) and added into the entire score of the attributes to determine final position and tier. Some level of investigation would still be required to find out whether the 91 opal man with 10 HOF badges is equivalent to the other 91 opal guy with 10 HOF badges since one has Range Extender and the other has Ice In Veins (suggestion — that the former is greater ). This segues into who should and should not get an entry. Many would agree that opals that are 281 is too much and undermines the integrity of the source history.

She knows that who MJ, Kobe, Shaq and LeBron are. I am not advocating that just the biggest stars get opals (really those 4 I termed did, and should, get GOATs) but we need a cozy medium where the casual fan can recognise and agree that Buy NBA 2K MT Gary Payton, Grant Hill and Tracy McGrady deserve opals because they were multiple-selection All-Stars and are still recent enough that folks understand who they are. And guys like Dennis Johnson, Jack Sikma, Walt Frazier and Mel Daniels also deserve opals.

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  Weiweismart.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.